Re: {Collins} Escutcheon black screws size?

McMaster-Carr is a great source but they don't ship overseas anymore. At least not to individuals.
Max who needs the screws is in England and I am in Germany. Finding stainless steel hardware for my R-390A restoration is almost impossible over here.
vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet