Re: {Collins} 17 meter operation of S-Line

My KWM-2 book says 1D, 2D, or 3D. Band D covering 15.0 to 22.0 MHz. Exciter tuning to be close to the 6 Log Scale, and the PA around 6-3/4. My 73S-3 B/C book also says Band D with the preselector to be around 6 on the logging scale. Don't have a book for the separate transmitter, so can't help on that one, although I would imagine it would be consistent with the other two.

73's Bill,
Frank  KF5EN