Re: {Collins} 30S-1 Coax Length

Some claim there is engineering merit to the 20'6" length, others claim it was all the coax salesman's idea. I worked around 30L's and 30S's in the military. Our formula was the length needed to get from exciter to amplifier plus a foot for maintenance if we could spare it. Never got pinched for non-linear operation.
Jim WA9Z