{Collins} 30s-1 heat sensor

Howard,

The sensor has a bias current running through it.  You might read to
article Bill Carns wrote on tuning the 30S-1 which makes reference to the
thermal sensor.  Its linked off the main page, or:

http://www.collinsradio.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Tuning-the-30S-1.pdf

Chuck Rippel, K8HU

Does anyone have heat sensor for pa tube in the 30s-1?