Re: {Collins} KWM-2A Tuning Knob Removal Problem

I've seen the same thing.  So I added a 2.5mm hex wrench to my Bristol kit.
That size seems to fit those errant set screws.  Before I try to remove a
setscrew, I shine a bright LED flashlight in there and along with a small
magnifying glass, I can see if it is a Bristol or Hex setscrew.