From: "Walter E. Cheatham" <wearlc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:04/25/2015  14:46  (GMT-08:00)
To: David Harmon <k6xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Jim Jones' <jonesjames@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} Collins MRC-108 at AF Museum

Hi all,

Since I was in Viet Nam, 1966 - 1967 and was a ROMAD (actually before
that name existed) and used those jeeps, I have a more "personal"
interest. I think I really need to get there and see it.

I was a Ground Radio Maintenance Repairman - AFSC 30454. That was quite
a year in my life.

Walter Cheatham K7CCA