{Collins} wanted pto knob for kwm-2 or s3 line

Looking for the pto knob as used in either the kwm-2 or S3 line with the finger hole option. I finally found the weighted skirt knob option that I bought years ago but had misplaced and now need a knob to mount it to. I will also look at one that the outer skirt is poor or missing as I will use the weighed skirt. Please email me direct with what you have and photos would also be appreciated.
Shipping would be to zip 83826 in Idaho.
73 from Fern VE7GZ