{Collins} WE KWM-2A with 312B-5 and complete S-line set for sale

  I am adding a WE 312B-5 to the KWM-2A listing

All of the units  have been checked, refurbished and aligned by Collins
restorer Peter Wittenberg, K2LC (k2lrc.com).

> Collins WE KWM-2A
>
>  CCA Excellent condition. The unit _has_ the plug-in relays. Asking $975

    WE 312B-5

      CCA Excellent condition. Asking $625

    Both units can be bought as a set for $1490

---