{Collins} Heads up - 2013 CCA SIGNAL Magazines now available on the CCA open site

During the 80th anniversary of Collins Radio ( 2013 ), the CCA printed four
special edition quarterly SIGNAL Magazines that were mailed to our members.
These magazines were highly praised as we made an attempt at documenting the
four phases of Collins' history (Pre-war, War, Post War and Post Rockwell)
in the four magazine issues. Together, these four issue represent over 170
pages of Collins history and perspective.

Our policy is to make these SIGNAL magazines ( all issues ) available to the
general public after a two year waiting period to respect the fact that this
magazine is one of the significant CCA member benefits.

The 2013 anniversary issues are now available for reading or downloading and
printing at your convenience - free of charge. We do this in the interest of
fostering one of our significant goals, which is the documentation and
dissemination of the history of Collins, its technology and its people.

Take a look at these issues and enjoy. Together they tell a wonderful
American success story that continues today.

They can be found at http://www.collinsradio.org/signal/ .

And, if you are not a member, in addition to enjoying, perhaps you may find
membership in the CCA a way to support your hobby and our efforts. The
current magazine comes along for the ride when you do that - along with some
other nice benefits and discounts.

Best Regards,

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)

Past President, Collins Collectors Association

Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group

Editor, Signal Magazine

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)