{Collins} Need RCA SK3089 diode data (312B-4 mod)

In 1980, I replaced the original 1N82A diodes in my Collins 312B-4's
directional coupler with these, and I forget exactly why I did (or where I
got the mod info from). The original RCA SK3089 datasheet might give some
clue.

Google failed me on this one; all I could find was a cross-reference to an
NTE-112. And based on my past experiences with NTE semiconductor
cross-references, I don't trust the NTE data.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com