Re: {Collins} Dance cards & space #s

rich,

I will be in the CCA booth again, this year!

Hope to see you there!

73
--
Floyd Soo

Sent from my 4G LTE smart-aleck phone

Good evening to the list,
      I'm sure by now everyone has their space numbers for Hamvention. I want to compile these as soon as possible with this coming Friday as the cutoff date. Dance Cards will be available at the CCA booth inside
Hara Arena and I will have cards at the CCA banquet on Friday night. Please reply off-list and be sure to list
all callsigns in your party. You can include a brief mention of what you'll have for sale as well.

                                                                                                  Vy 73; see you in Dayton!

                                                                                                           Rich WB3JLK

                                                                                                           CCA #331 since '96
*** You are subscribed to Collins as floydsoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***