Re: {Collins} 32V2 Slide Rule Glass

A couple of years ago I had to replace a dial glass in a Hallicrafters
SX-133. I contacted Radio Daze and sent them the damaged glass. The made a
new one for about $45 at that time. I just checked their website and that
dial glass is $54.95 now.  So if you don't find a used one, try them.
http://www.radiodaze.com/

73 Tom, N4TL