Re: {Collins} 32V2 Slide Rule Glass

Just visit your local Salvation Army resale store and buy a cheap picture frame. That particular glass is the proper thickness. Cut a new one ,but get the glass height just right. The two offset bracket strips have little give, so be accurate. I made three before I got it right. Rick K8PJQ

Sent from my iPad