  From: Mike Vinocur
  To: Charlie T, K3ICH
  Cc: Howard Mills
  Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 10:42 AM
  Subject: Re: {Collins} 32V2 Slide Rule Glass

  Thanks to all for your suggestions. It seems the best approach is to either get a piece of picture frame glass and cut it myself.. or just go to a frame store and have them cut what I need. Either way, I'll have several cut and will make it available to anyone who might need it in the future.
  73,

  Mike, W2HLD
  w2hld@xxxxxxxx
  Tel: 214-236-7503