{Collins} KWM-2A Tone Oscillator Failure

Hello everyone,

I have a KWM-2A, Bar Logo, mid to late 50's vintage. The tone oscillator quit oscillating the other day. I've changed tubes, measured resistance and DC voltages - all OK. The tube does start drawing plate current when in the TUNE or CW positions; just no audio. Mine does have the 330K resistors and 470pF capacitors in the bridge. I didn't find anything in the archives about this problem.

Since the components are buried very deep in the chassis, I thought I would ask the group if they had any ideas before I started ripping out the components for individual checking.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best of 73's
Frank
KF5EN