{Collins} Ham Com banquet and CCA Booth

We are pleased to announce that the Collins Collectors Association is going to again do an event at the Dallas 2015 Ham-Com (http://www.hamcom.org) .

Friday evening, June 12, 2015. The focus of our happening will be a dinner and presentation at the On the Border Restaurant - which is located at 1505 Central Expressway - Plano, Texas 75023. This is located at the northeast corner of 544 and Central. There will be a cash bar before and during the dinner. The meet and greet time will start at 6 pm with appetizers, tea and water service provided. This will be followed by a dinner (Fajitas, beans and rice) at 7:00 pm and then a presentation.

It is important to note that Ham Com has been moved from Plano to the Irving Convention Center. See the Ham Com website for details.

 Besides a speaker, and the social time, some other FUN STUFF might occur there too!

The cost for the dinner will still be just $29 per person or $265 for CCA Members (The cash Bar is, of course, up to you). Registration for the dinner can be done by filling in the info at

http://www.collinsradio.org/events/?action=evregister&event_id=7 and paying via Credit Card or Paypal.

In addition to our Friday dinner gathering, the CCA booth in the Commercial Vendor area and will have coffee, donuts and water on hand -- come on by and see what is happening. There will, of course, also be some surprises there also.

Will look forward to seeing you there!

73

Scott Kerr, KE1RR
President, Collins Collectors Association
Dallas Texas
(214) 991-2850