From: Torrey Mitchell <n9py@xxxxx<mailto:n9py@xxxxx>>
Date: May 7, 2015 at 1:38:05 PM CDT
To: 'Scott Kerr' <skerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:skerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: RE: {Collins} Ham Com banquet and CCA Booth

Scott,

I cannot afford $265 for dinner ;-)

73 Torrey N9PY

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+n9py=q.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Scott Kerr
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 13:19
To: Collins
Subject: {Collins} Ham Com banquet and CCA Booth

We are pleased to announce that the Collins Collectors Association is going
to again do an event at the Dallas 2015 Ham-Com (http://www.hamcom.org) .

Friday evening, June 12, 2015. The focus of our happening will be a dinner
and presentation at the On the Border Restaurant - which is located at 1505
Central Expressway - Plano, Texas 75023. This is located at the northeast
corner of 544 and Central. There will be a cash bar before and during the
dinner. The meet and greet time will start at 6 pm with appetizers, tea and
water service provided. This will be followed by a dinner (Fajitas, beans
and rice) at 7:00 pm and then a presentation.

It is important to note that Ham Com has been moved from Plano to the Irving
Convention Center. See the Ham Com website for details.

Besides a speaker, and the social time, some other FUN STUFF might occur
there too!

The cost for the dinner will still be just $29 per person or $265 for CCA
Members (The cash Bar is, of course, up to you). Registration for the dinner
can be done by filling in the info at

http://www.collinsradio.org/events/?action=evregister&event_id=7 and paying
via Credit Card or Paypal.

In addition to our Friday dinner gathering, the CCA booth in the Commercial
Vendor area and will have coffee, donuts and water on hand -- come on by and
see what is happening. There will, of course, also be some surprises there
also.

Will look forward to seeing you there!

73

Scott Kerr, KE1RR
President, Collins Collectors Association Dallas Texas
(214) 991-2850