Re: {Collins} FiFi was in the air over Washington DC today

I have some nice photos of FIFI making a left banking turn as FIFI was lining up for her run down the Mall. I can share with the group if someone wants to post on the CCA website. The photos were taken from a hill above the Iwo Jima Memorial...
73
Tom K4NCG

Sent from my iPhone