Re: {Collins} Looking for name of Collins engineer that had initials J W C

Please add my  initail look up  for  a Collins RF engineer  also  for the
initials of R.L.M  as well as the orig.  request   for the name to match
initials J.W.C

Time  frame?  I know  he was  definitely there  mid  40s   though early  50s
Perhaps both Hi power  rf stuff.;..

Thanks in advance for any leads Ed Sharpe Archivist  for  SMECC
_www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 5/8/2015 12:49:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,