To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 5:48 PM
Subject: {Collins} Collns Microphone Prices

I have been looking for either an SM-2 or Sm-3. Saw a nice one on thet E--- auction site started at $279 and not one bid made. Week later... the same seller, same picture starting at $170 and it sold for $360. What gives??? I will go to Dayton and hope to find a nice one there.
john
*** You are subscribed to Collins as pincon@xxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***