{Collins} Restoring 51J-2

I picked up a 51J-2 at a ham fleamarket over the weekend.  It’s in reasonably good condition but definitely needs work.  It has not been modified and has the earlier 70E A7 PTO.  The power supply electrolytic will be replaced as well as the few non-ceramic capacitors.  It came with a May 21, 1952 version of the manual which uses the newer PTO.  While I have restored many older communications sets I would appreciate any suggestions concerning the cleaning and restoration of this set.  I have an Xcelite set of the Collins spline tools.

John Boyle  VE3PMA