Re: {Collins} Hotel Room Available at Dayton

The room has been spoken for guys. Sorry I do not have more than one.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Carns
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:56 AM
To: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Hotel Room Available at Dayton

If anyone is in need of a hotel room at the Fairfield Inn (Our new Hangout)
at Dayton, Please contact me IMMEDIATELY.  There is one available and I want
it to go to a member of our group before I just let it go free.  Email
promptly or call either number below.

Bill

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)

Past President, Collins Collectors Association

Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group

Editor, Signal Magazine

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)