From: Norm & Barb Ray <normray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Reflector Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2015 3:24 pm
Subject: {Collins} FS  S-LINE STATION

This equipment is all round emblem series, all purchased new except the 312B-4
by a now silent key.  In my judgment, using the accepted CCA standards for
grading, falls between “MINT AND EXCELLENT CONDITION” EXCEPT THE 312B-4. The
only reason I did not put an EXCELLENT CONDITION rating is a very slight
yellowing of the rims of some items.  This can of course be removed if desired
using a procedure listed in the Collins Archives.  The equipment has seen
limited use and has been covered when not in use as well as being in a
non-smoker environment.  The set includes a 75S-3C (200 & 500 cycle,2.1 & 3,1
filters and some spare tubes), 312B-3 speaker (receiver purchaser has first
refusal), 32S-3 (some spare tubes), 516F-2 Power supply (Tubsters, spare tubes
housed in its own cabinet), 312B-4 (speaker included), 30L-1 (spare 811’s, Young
Kim power supply upgrade new not installed as not yet ready) & original manuals
for all.

Everything is located in the Seattle area.  I am not anxious to ship
unless a last resort.  I can bring everything to the Seaside, Oregon Convention
if desired.

To avoid bandwidth send me an e-mail normray@xxxxxxxxxxx and I can
send a detailed description with prices and pictures.

Being a Collins collector
myself I doubt you will find a cleaner unit in this great condition.

Norm
W7LFA

*** You are subscribed to Collins as bfetters@xxxxxxx. If you wish to