{Collins} Undressed KWS-1 photo?

Hi all,

Does anybody have the front panel removed from a KWS-1, and able to shoot me a good high resolution photo?  I've scoured the interwebs, and have not come up with one yet.  The dial pointer and associated mechanism is partially buggered up and missing on mine, I'd really like to see how everything is supposed to be situated and routed so I can find or make the missing parts.

Likewise if you have a KWS-1 parts rig, there may be a few little things I could use.

Regards,
Chris kc9ieq