{Collins} COLLINS USERS OF TV-7/U: FOO LINE QUESTION

 I know many of you have the TV-7/U tube checker and I would like to as
the following question--please respond direct; off-line to me as it is not
directly a Collins issue.
NOTE: With all setting dialed in and the tube to be tested is inserted;
Q:  does your TV-7/U show a lower filament voltage at the tube pins?
(I have checked mine with a digital vom.) If this is correct for this tester,
would increasing the filament to the stated setting at the tube pins cause
an error in the tube's indication? (OK that's two Q;s)

Any help appreciated, Joe, WSØE

heytubeguy@xxxxxxxxx or via ARRL