{Collins} FOR SALE: 180S-1 Jennings Vacuum Variable Capacitor

For Sale :  180S-1 Jennings Vacuum Variable Capacitor.  I have a nice Jennings UCSL-500-3S ( C101, Collins p/n 919-0158-00 ) that was parted out of a 180S-1 that I have. The Tuner was an “ugly duckling” from the time I got it, and it was an experimental tuner for years and went through quite a few mods before it was finally retired after several parts were removed to go into other projects.

The Jennings Cap is complete and working and it includes the big clip that connects to one end.  I will take $170.00 for the Cap (Shipping included) and it will be shipped Priority Mail (and insured) to anywhere in the USA.

I prefer PayPal as a payment method (no checks please). I have a couple of digital photos I can e-mail to you if necessary.

As I said, this is a working Jennings Cap and if you are unhappy with it you can send it back, as long as you don’t break it, damage it, or remove any parts off of it, although as hard as it is to find one of these Caps I can’t imagine why you would want to. If this is a part you’ve been looking for please contact me off list at my e-mail address below.

Thanks for the bandwidth and Best 73 from Dick – AA7DX     Henderson, NV 89015

e-mail:   aa7dx@xxxxxxxxxxx