Re: {Collins} Directional Coupler Problem

Upon closer inspection of the innards, I find two components not shown on
the schematic I got from the archives. One end goes to the junction of R3, R5
and L1. The other end goes to ground. There is a twin brother at the other
junction (R4, R6 & L2). They look like old style Tantalums, complete with
little white particles on them.

And, upon even closer inspection, one has a hole blown in it !!

So, I think the first order of business is to identify the mystery component and
replace both of them. Then I'll retest and report the results.

Anyone have a schematic showing these two parts ??

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ