{Collins} Collins Directional Coupler; More News

I removed the two Tantalums and it's still daffy. So it looks like a major
overhaul is required.

I have some Vishay SD101B Diodes coming and have small trim-pots on hand.

One new quirk, I was going to tweak the null on the two piston trimmers and
noticed they have a square head ????? Now, in 60+ years of Hamming and
Homebrewing, I have NEVER seen a square head on a piston trimmer.

What do you use to tweak these things ? Probably some unobtanium tool.

Any ideas what to use ?

Tnx, Dick, W1KSZ