From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+w2iy=verizon.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Roy Morgan
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 4:28 PM
To: Richard Solomon
Cc: Collins
Subject: Re: {Collins} Collins Directional Coupler; More News

On May 22, 2015, at 3:34 PM, Richard Solomon <w1ksz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One new quirk, I was going to tweak the null on the two piston trimmers
and

> noticed they have a square head ?????...

> What do you use to tweak these things ? Probably some unobtanium tool.

Richard,

May I suggest two approaches:

1) don't mess with the trimmers.  Assume that they are ok the way they are.

2) If you do decided to adjust them:

 a) use a small needle nose pliers and be careful

 b) make a tool.  Drill into a rod of some sort (perhaps brass) and get out
your tiniest needle fie and make the hole square.  Then: advertise coupler
alignment services as the only known facility that's properly equipped to do
the job.

Roy

Roy Morgan

k1lky68@xxxxxxxxx