Re: {Collins} Wimberly

Hopefully all our CCA friends and their families in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas are doing well and haven't been adversely affected by all the severe storms.
Steve W7JSC

From: "Scott Kerr" <skerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 4:57 PM
To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Collins} Wimberly

Many have asked so I thought I would inform everyone that Bill Carns is OK and his home is fine despite the flooding in Wimberly. He is without phone or email and it will be probably a few days before service is restored.

He said he is enjoying being 'unplugged' and not in a hurry to get back online!

Scott

Scott Kerr
President
CCA