Re: {Collins} Cetron 811A Blues and Surplus Sales

This REALLY caught me of guard, as I've been in this "Collins" thing for many years ( some of you may know me by my previous call of KA1BAZ) and many moons ago was part of the Net Control operators for the Sunday net. Back when Bud Whitney was in his prime. I'll miss him greatly.

Surplus Sales was a "stand up" company to work with (back in the day) BUT I guess things have changed? The 811A's that they are selling MAY say Cetron on them but I'm of the believe that they just might be "knock offs"??? Just asking.

73, Tom W1ALZ