Re: {Collins} Cetron 811A Blues and Surplus Sales

Bill,

Then lets stay with the facts as stated. There are at least 3 people that have had exactly the same problems, in recent history, with these tubes. Relating these facts on their face is an act of "bad mouth"? I said not a word until another user posted the exact same problem as I had. Then within minutes another posted that they also had the same exact problems.

Personalities, aside, do you not agree that there may be a chance of a problem with the tubes? Others may or may not come forward, given the "That will earn you moderation or worse. " statement?

73, Tom Nicholson W1ALZ (KA1BAZ)