{Collins} 62S-1 transverter

I have a Collins 62S-1 6& 2 meter transverter for sale. sr#10428. the item comes complete with cables including the hard to find
high voltage cable. I also have the original manual, not a copy or reprint. The unit looks like it was never used. I have powered it up
once or twice but never had it on the air. their is only one blemish I can find , it is a small paint chip on the front panel next to
 the mic gain knob. Otherwise it is pristine, even the knobs look shiny and untouched. If interested contact me of line. I intend to list it
on the Bay shortly, asking $1500.
K0LJ
Mike
K0LJ