{Collins} FS Collins KWS-1/75A-4/270G-3

With only about 1500 KWS-1's built this entire station needs to get back on the air... Serial Number 839, mid-production, standard knob, not the 4-to-1. It has been lightly over sprayed in some areas, has original key, came from an operating station but has been sitting in my basement for years. Has the original cabling and a replacement hose. I have not fired it up. It's a very nice candidate for restoration. Photos sent direct to serious buyers only. Located in Stafford, VA off I-95 exit 143. This is a pick-up only sale or buyer arranges pick-up/shipping. I also have a matching 75A-4 with two filters, in excellent working condition. It too has the standard knob, not the 4-to-1. The 270G-3 is in nice condition as well. Original manuals for TX/RX.
$2750 for the entire station.
Would consider a partial trade of other Collins gear plus cash...
K4NCG
Tom

Sent from my iPad