Re: {Collins} Big SURPRISE ! BIG Announcement - Arthur's voice

That was GREAT, Bill! I almost didn't click on the link to his voice, but
I'm glad I did. Thanks for sharing it.

His "technique" reminds me a little of Dave Barry, the talented humorist at
the Miami Herald. That was hilarious. I'm still chucking and smiling as I
type this. :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com