{Collins} 30L-1 Input SWR High on 21/28 bands

Hello All -- Well after repairing the grid resistors from the damage caused
by those Cetron tubes I'm now up and running at full power again. I decided
to take Bill's advice and check the input swr with my MFJ-259B and the lower
bands are down at 1.3 but 21 and 28 are >2.0 with the slugs turned all the
way in. I'm a little surprised since C68,C69, C75 and C76 are all micas.
Before I tear back into it any of you guys seen this? Anyway it's nice to
have the little amp back. Joe KV4PN