  From: Gerry Miller <aa2zj@xxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:02 PM
 Subject: FREE 1KW AM TRANSMITTER

PLEASE FORWARD TO ANY OTHER CLUBS YOU MAY KNOW AND HAVE THEM SEND THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THEIR MEMBERS ASAP
  TNX AND 73    ---AA2ZJ,  GERRY MILLER,  aa2zj@xxxxxxxx
  732-283-2795

 Know anybody who might like a 160 Mtr transmitter?
 If so, e-mail me. I'll contact the engineer who has it.

 I have a Rockwell/Collins 828C-1  One kilowatt AM transmitter (AKA: The
 "Power
 Pebble") on 1310 kHz free to a good home. This is the last 1 kw that they
 built and is PDM (no modulation transformer). It is the little brother to
 the
 5 kilowatt "Power Rock" (hence its nickname). The transmitter was carefully
 disconnected, was working when removed from service about 6 years ago
 according to the former engineer (though he says the feedback ladder needed
 some fixing) and has been kept in a dust free air conditioned environment.
 All manuals, tubes and spare parts come with the unit.

 Must be picked up in Camden, NJ!

 Interested? Contact me off list. This has to be out by mid June, so time is
 of the essence!
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/556782b29994c2b20498st02vuc