{Collins} Free Collins AM transmitter

PLEASE FORWARD TO ANY OTHER CLUBS YOU MAY KNOW AND HAVE THEM SEND THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THEIR MEMBERS ASAP
  TNX AND 73    ---AA2ZJ,  GERRY MILLER,  aa2zj@xxxxxxxx
   732-283-2795

Know anybody who might like a 160 Mtr transmitter?
If so, e-mail me. I'll contact the engineer who has it.

I have a Rockwell/Collins 828C-1  One kilowatt AM transmitter (AKA: The
"Power
Pebble") on 1310 kHz free to a good home. This is the last 1 kw that they
built and is PDM (no modulation transformer). It is the little brother to
the
5 kilowatt "Power Rock" (hence its nickname). The transmitter was carefully
disconnected, was working when removed from service about 6 years ago
according to the former engineer (though he says the feedback ladder needed
some fixing) and has been kept in a dust free air conditioned environment.
All manuals, tubes and spare parts come with the unit.

Must be picked up in Camden, NJ!

Interested? Contact me off list. This has to be out by mid June, so time is
of the essence!

Sent from my iPad