Re: {Collins} 30L-1 Input SWR High on 21/28 bands

Hi Bill,

As I understand it, the 20.5" cable length that Collins recommended in the
manual was more about improving stability on 10/15 meters, than IMD. I
forget all the details. I thought it might help, but it sounds like you've
already tried it.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com