{Collins} Using Oscilloscopes for Collins Equipment

Fellas, I need some advice. I have an Instek GOS-620 (20 MHZ) oscilloscope with several probes. How sufficient will be this instrument with its limits be in diagnosing problems, performing alignments with my S lines, A-4's and 32V's? In all my 51 years of being a ham I've never been taught nor versed in how to really use a scope. Kinda like not learning how to play the piano when in earlier years wishing I had now.

Also, any suggested basic text/tutorial books on the market that would help me out?

Many thanks es 73,

Robert Lawson
W4RL
CCA Member