From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 11:54 PM
To: CCA Reflector
Subject: {Collins} Using Oscilloscopes for Collins Equipment

Fellas, I need some advice.  I have an Instek GOS-620 (20 MHZ)
oscilloscope with several probes.   How sufficient will be this
instrument with its limits be in diagnosing problems, performing alignments
with my S lines, A-4's and 32V's?  In all my 51 years of being a ham I've
never been taught nor versed in how to really use a scope.  Kinda like not
learning how to play the piano when in earlier years wishing I had now.

Also, any suggested basic text/tutorial books on the market that would help
me out?

Many thanks es 73,

Robert Lawson
W4RL