{Collins} Volumax 4000 docs needed

Hello to the list,
       I'm hoping a fellow broadcast engineer and/or am enthusiast can help me out. I'm restoring a CBS Volumax 4000 I picked up at
Dayton.  I plan to use this ahead of my 32V-2 if I get it running after a previous owner installed all kinds of mods.  Primarily,
I need the schematics and the pictorial showing the interconnections between the cards and front panel controls.  I will happily
pay for a complete manual if you have one available for sale.  Please reply off-list and thanks in advance!

                                                                                                                                                 Vy 73,

                                                                                                                                           Rich WB3JLK

                                                                                                                                           CCA #331 since '96

P.S.-It was great to see everyone at Hamvention!