To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: {Collins} Crystal Pin Size/Sleeve

If you really want an adapter, they have been made..... I have seen and used what looks like an 'abbreviated FT-243" device where the crystal pins, FT243 size, project from a tan plastic/micalex that looks much like a FT243 crystal package that has been hack sawed off to about 1/4 inch above the pins.

On the side opposite the FT243 pins, you will see the pin sockets suitable for plugging in your HC/9 crystal.

No, I don't have any anymore.... you may find them attached to an HC/9 crystal in bags and boxes of surplus crystals... if so, grab them. Not a homebrew product. Good luck. Probably not much market for them these days.

John
K0KHZ