Re: {Collins} Suggestions please for replacement of 100uF 450V electrolytic capacitors for 30L-1

I would concur.  YK boards are the way to go. I priced out good ol' all American Sprague caps and they were over $30 a piece from Mouser at the time.  I kept the pound and a half of old boards in case I sell it to a purest.

Installation is a snap, and Young Kim included a piece of resistance wire to place in the filament circuit to drop the voltage.

Ken
KE7YD