From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+jsternmd=att.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fern Rivard
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2015 1:32 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} need help with kwm-380

A collins KWM-380 followed me home today from an estate sale. Unfortunately, the ac cord was nowhere to be found.
I downloaded the owners manual on line and got the radio powered up.
I’m looking for a six pin connector for the ac input at the rear of the kwm-380.
I do not have a service manual but would like to know where the I F gain control is located as the sensitivity seems to be down some and also the control to set the s meter calibration.
However the transmitter works fb.
I’ll try to get it on the collins net on 14.293 mhz tomorrow but would like to do some tweeking first.
Anybody have a service manual available for this critter?
73 from Fern  VE7GZ
*** You are subscribed to Collins as jsternmd@xxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***