{Collins} Collins 312B-4 Station Control For Sale

Collins equipment dispersal for another amateur:
Collins 312B-4 winged emblem station control with wattmeter, phone patch and
speaker.  Serial #55709.  Cabinet CCA Very Good.  Not sure of operating
condition.  I removed the front and looked inside - may have some mods.  The
meter is loose inside the case and the case needs feet.  Comes with a copied
instruction book. Asking $150 USD plus shipping and insurance and includes
PayPal charge.  Pictures on request.  Contact me directly.

Doug/VA5DX

---