Re: {Collins} 75S - 32S transcieve...different freq???

 Hi Lee
I did the same thing when I connected my first S Line
35 Years ago.That is why I was Familiar with that Mistake.
             Stan K6RMR

OK....I messed up here.....sorry guys!
I had forgot to move the P1 plug from J7 to J6 .
Now with what I can see, freq. is OK....
BUT, now I don't have any grid drive either in REC VFO or TX BFO positions (If I move P1 back to J6 it's ok again)

I cleaned the jacks & plug, no help....

So not the question is why no grid drive set up for XCV (P1 to J6)??
Call if you like too.
Thanks,
Lee

260-403-6936 Cell