{Collins} WTB 312B-4 WE "Project" Piece

I'm wanting to purchase a WE 312B-4 in "Fair" condition as long as the wattmeter works and the cabinet is straight. Send e-mail (off-list, of course) with total price shipped to 32796. Picture would be nice but not necessary. I know what they look like and as you can see I am not interested in cosmetics. If it is too nice, I wouldn't be able to afford it, plus I wouldn't be able to do anything to it except look at it. You get my point.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel Tosh  N5GX
CCA# AC11-12619

"God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few."
 (Ecclesiastes 5:2)