Re: {Collins} Collins Mechanical Filters for sale (modification)

I take it you are referring to the plug in filters.
Just for reference, the filters with the threaded posts are not equivalent to the
smooth posts. The transducer inductor inside is different. I believe they require different
resonating capacitors. E.g. if you put the threaded terminal one in a 51J-4, the insertion loss is much higher than the proper filter. (I have taken them apart)