Re: {Collins} Question on 516-F2...why would there be a 200 RX in series with L2

Hi Lee:

I saw a reply that it might be because solid state rectifiers were used. However, I am guessing that 150 ma is being drawn which means that 30 volts would drop across the resistor. Even with vacuum tubes, the low voltage supply is "hot". Measure the voltage at the KWM-2 under receive and see how the voltage compares to spec.

Adjust accordingly.

73,  Colin  K7FM